Raw Material For Needle Loom
Nylon yarn, Polyester yarn, PP yarn
Raw material for needle loom of yarn divided into warp and weft. The warp yarn has the characteristics of large twist, high strength and good wear resistance. The weft yarn has the characteristics of small twist, low strength and softness.
According to yarn type is classification based on number of strands, devide to single yarn ( or one-ply), plied (or folded), .
- Single, or one-ply, yarns are single strands composed of fibres held together by at least a small amount of twist; or of filaments grouped together either with or without twist; or of narrow strips of material; or of single man-made filaments extruded in sufficient thickness for use alone as yarn (monofilaments). Single yarns of the spun type, composed of many short fibres, require twist to hold them together and may be made with either S-twist or Z-twist. Single yarns are used to make the greatest variety of fabrics.
- Plied, or folded, yarns are composed of two or more single yarns twisted together. Two-ply yarn, for example, is composed of two single strands; three-ply yarn is composed of three single strands. In making ply yarns from spun strands, the individual strands are usually each twisted in one direction and are then combined and twisted in the opposite direction. When both the single strands and the final ply yarns are twisted in the same direction, the fibre is firmer, producing harder texture and reducing flexibility. Ply yarns provide strength for heavy industrial fabrics and are also used for delicate-looking sheer fabrics.
Yarn can classify to long and short fibers, common long-fiber yarns include a compound yarn, a twisted yarn, and a processed yarn (or textured yarn). Short fiber yarns include cotton yarn, wool yarn, blended yarn, and the like. Short-fiber and long-fiber processed yarns can also be matched with each other to form core-spun yarn, cross-twisted yarn and parallel yarn. If the same kind of fiber is used, the finer the fiber is spun into the same fineness and the same degree of yarn is softer.
Types of long-fiber yarns:
- Compound yarn:
Compound yarn, the core of synthetic long and short fibers is used, and the core wire is coated with natural, artificial long and short fiber as the hard yarn, which can be blended with long and short fibers. This process can improve the wearing performance of the silk fabric - it is not resistant to wrinkles and washing must be ironed It can be worn when it is hot, and when it is processed, because the staple fiber is easy to be produced by cotton wool, it is necessary to pay attention to the neatness of the machine, otherwise it may cause bad yarn formation.
Uses as follows: plain weave, flat knitting machine, circular knitting machine.
- Twisted yarn:
Twisted yarn is an extended elastic fiber or hard yarn, together with one or two different types of hard yarns, can be simultaneously woven and twisted, so that the fabric can have different fiber characteristics at the same time, so that the fabric performs better than a single fiber. In the process of merging, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the quality of each yarn is similar, otherwise it is easy to cause poor processing, and the fabric surface is not flat.
Uses as follows: woven fabric, flat knitting machine, circular knitting machine.
- Draw Textured Yarn:
Draw textured yarn is made of (polyester pre-oriented yarn=POY) as the original yarn, and is processed by stretching and false twisting. There is often a certain degree of flexibility and contraction.
POY is made into DTY= Polyester Draw Textured Yarn.
Types of short-fiber yarns:
- Cotton yarn:
Cotton is a very popular source for thread and textile manufacturing with a variety of types that can be grown and used. The 3 most popular types of cotton used for yarn manufacturing are Egyptian cotton, Pima cotton and American cotton.
- Wool yarn:
Wool is a type of yarn. Wool means soft hair derived from the fleece of sheep or other animals. The quality of wool is determined by its fiber diameter, crimp, yield, color, and staple strength. Fiber diameter is the single most important wool characteristic determining quality and price.
- Blended yarn:
Blending, in yarn production, process of combining fibres of different origins, length, thickness, or colour to make yarn. Blending is accomplished before spinning and is performed to impart such desirable characteristics as strength or durability, to reduce cost by combining expensive fibres with less costly types, or to achieve special colour or texture effects. Fabrics made from such fibres are called blends.
Yarns for weaving -
Polyester, nylon, PP yarn, metallic yarn, rayon, rubber. Apply for: elastic, ribbon, bra strips, zipper, hook and loop, lifting belt, hand bag straps, etc.
- About KY
- Garment Ribbon Equipment
- Garment Trademark Equipment
- Industrial Webbing Equipment
- Rope Maker Equipment
- Textile Related Equipment
- Warping And Wrapping Equipment
- Raw Material For Needle Loom
- Home Textiles
- Medical Care Textiles
- Garment Accessories
- Industrial Webbings Textiles
- Automotive Textiles
- Shoelace Textiles
- Technical Textiles
- 2020 The 17th Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition (DTG 2020)
- The notice of 2020 Chinese New Year Company's Vacation.
- The 19th Shanghai International Exhibition On Textile Industry
- 2019 ITMA Barcelona -Innovation driving the world of fibres, yarns and fabrics.
- 2019 SAIGONTEX
- DTC 2019 China (Dongguan) International Textile & Clothing Industry Fair
- 2019 The 16th Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition (DTG 2019)
- ITMA ASIA+CITME 2018
- Exintex Puebla 2018
- 2018 Febratex
- 2018 SAIGONTEX
- 2018 Indonesia INTERTEX
- DTC 2018 China (Dongguan) International Textile & Clothing Industry Fair
- 2018 The 15th Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition (DTG 2018)
- Contact KY
Raw Material For Needle Loom | Textile Machinery Manufacturers - Kyang Yhe (KY)
Based in Taiwan, Kyang Yhe Delicate Machine Co., Ltd. is one of the leading Raw Material For Needle Loom | textile machinery manufacturers since 1964.
Kyang Yhe (KY) industrial textile machines are designed to deliver fine quality textile knitting products such as elastic tapes, ribbon tapes, safety belts, luggage belts, hooks and loops, etc. Their textiles equipment is productive, high speed, easy to operate. It includes needle loom machines, weaving machines, label printing machines, weaving loom machines and more.
Kyang Yhe (KY) has been offering customers high quality textile machinery since 1964. Both with advanced technology and 50 years of experience, Kyang Yhe (KY) makes sure meet customer's demands are met.