Industrial Webbings Textiles
About industrial webbings textiles with slow- stretching webbing, safety belts, lifting slings, PE flat ribbon, ratchet straps and reflective tapes.
Slow- stretching webbing, backbiter tie, safety lanyard, back lanyard, harness lanyard, shock absorbing lanyards
Tie back lanyard also known as shock absorbing lanyards who are flexible lines with a connector at each end used to connect the anchorage to the body support of a fall protection system. Lanyards should be connected to the back D-ring for fall arrest, located between the shoulder blades and ideally should be anchored above the worker to minimize fall distance. Webbing is an important factor in the durability and safety of the lanyard. You want to ensure that the webbing is strong enough to endure rough use and exposure to sunlight and other elements without tearing or fraying.
Safety belt sling
A safety harness is a system of restraints that prevent the wearer from falling from a height. By wearing the belt or harness the risk of injury from a fall is greatly reduced. The harness serves two purposes, first, distributing fall forces safely across a worker’s body in the event of a free fall, and second, providing freedom of movement sufficient to allow the worker to effectively perform his or her job.Full body safety harnesses are manufactured from different types of fabric webbing that are sewn together to into various configurations or straps. Common harness webbing fabrics include nylon and polyester.
Webbing slings, cargo slings, sling belt
Normally slings are made of strong polyester filament. The advantages are with strong strength, durability, anti- oxidation, and UV resistance etc, meanwhile it is smooth, nonconductive, no corrosion. It is widely use on many territories. Slings are getting more and more modernized, technological, globalize. Product often use on Steel factory, oilfield, harbor, machinery, transportation etc.The raw materials used in the bundle/slings produced by our customers are usually made of polyester (industrial polyester yarn) and nylon (nylon) polypropylene (PP yarn). The webbing produced varies in price depending on the scope of application.According to international standards, different colors are used to distinguish different lifting capacity slings. A stripe represents one ton and it is easy to distinguish the lifting capacity of the sling. With 100% polyester material, under safe load, less than 3% elongation, and will return to the original initial length after use, the elongation at break is 9-12%. (Use temperature range -40 degrees - 100 degrees)
Stevedore straps, PE flat ribbon
PE will never mildew it will never effect by humidity and water. It has fine ability to resist UV from ageing, and wearable alkali and acid resistance, so it is not easy to harm by other tools. It will easy to distinguish it regardless the sun light or under the shades.
Lashing straps, tie down strap, winch strap, trailer strap
Ratchet straps (also called lashing straps or tie downs) are fasteners used to hold down cargo or equipment during transport. Ratchet straps are made with heavy-duty polyester webbing for extreme durability and little stretch.Ratchet straps are essentially webbing that is outfitted with tie down hardware. This hardware allows the tie down strap to attach to the area surrounding the cargo or equipment, loop over the cargo or equipment, and/or attach to the cargo or equipment.
Reflective webbing, reflective straps
Reflective film can stick on non- weaving material and PVC, and able to print on the clothing or other kinds of fabric. Reflective strip can weave on ribbon, elastic tape, cotton, nylon and any other fabric.Reflective material is massively use on clothing, vest, raincoat, jacket, bags, shoes, umbrella, and other accessories, making user safer.
- About KY
- Garment Ribbon Equipment
- Garment Trademark Equipment
- Industrial Webbing Equipment
- Rope Maker Equipment
- Textile Related Equipment
- Warping And Wrapping Equipment
- Raw Material For Needle Loom
- Home Textiles
- Medical Care Textiles
- Garment Accessories
- Industrial Webbings Textiles
- Automotive Textiles
- Shoelace Textiles
- Technical Textiles
- 2019 ITMA Barcelona -Innovation driving the world of fibres, yarns and fabrics.
- 2019 SAIGONTEX
- 2019 The 20th China (Dongguan) Int’l Textile & Clothing Industry Fair-DTC 2019
- The notice of 2019 chinese new year Company's Vacation.
- 2019 The 16th Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition (DTG 2019)
- ITMA ASIA+CITME 2018
- Exintex Puebla 2018
- 2018 Febratex
- 2018 SAIGONTEX
- 2018 Indonesia INTERTEX
- 2018 The 19th China (Dongguan) Int’l Textile & Clothing Industry Fair-DTC 2018
- The notice of of 2018 chinese new year Company's Vacation
- 2018 The 15th Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition (DTG 2018)
- 2017 Shanghai Textile Machinery Exhibition - Kyang Yhe will to show the latest needle loom machine / 18th Shanghai International Textile Industry Exhibition.
- GFT 2017 Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre, Bangkok
- 2017 Vietnam Textile & Garment Industry Expo
- 2017 China (Dongguan) International Textile & Clothing Industry Fair (DTC 2017)
- 2017 Pakistan Textile Show / Pakistan Fabric Show / Pakistan Yarn Show
- 2017 The 14th Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition(DTG 2017)
- Contact KY
Kyang Yhe (KY) Industrial Webbings Textiles Introduction
Kyang Yhe Delicate Machine Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in textile machinery industry. Kyang Yhe (KY) has been offering our customers high quality Needle Loom Machine, Jacquard Needle Loom, Heavy Narrow Fabric Needle Loom, Trademark Printing Machine, Braiding Machine, Crochet Machine, Cord Knitting Machine, Finishing And Starching Machine, Label Cutting folding Machine, Velcro Tape since 1964. With both advanced technology and 50 years experience, Kyang Yhe (KY) always make sure to meet each customer's demand.